I'm Dolores Alice Morrison.
Here you can find some of the stuff I make. I'm not that much of a flowers, landscapes, ponies person but you'll find that out soon enough. Enjoy though. Or not.
My art is mostly inspired by: animals, (my) madness (schizophrenia), music, puns, tattoos, all kinds of humor and total randomness.
For questions about my artwork you can send me a note.
But here's some stuff about my works and whatnot:
* My drawings have NOTHING to do with Creepypasta. Whatever that actually is.
* My works are also NOT inspired by Tim Burton. However, he creates great stuff and I love his style.
* Also nothing to do with Alice Madness Returns. My second name is just Alice. Still need to play it, though.
* And also nothing to do with Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.
* I don't like to draw fan art!
* And I won't draw frickin' ponies! *HISS!*
* The character from the Madness Collection (The Loony) is basically the totally insane side of ME.
* And yeah, I'm actually 'crazy' indeed. Oh well.
* I do NOT 'glorify' madness! It's (kinda) just my main source for inspiration. That's all.
* I suck at painting and digital art. Trust me.
* Speedpainting is something totally impossible for me too!
* Other hobbies: Tattooing, taxidermy, I play bass, drums and the theremin, and whatnot.
* I do have pets. 3 Bengal cats and 2 axolotls. Oh, and a 'moss ball'. (I still want a pet rock!)
* Yes. I can draw sweet stuff too. Sometimes. But I don't like it!
* The Madness Collection has actually NOT a single drawing based on depression.
* ...Even when I draw 'dark' themes sometimes.
* I don't fave and comment that often. But I love you.
* I don't care about llama badges. But if you really feel the urge to give me one... Sure, go ahead...
* Don't use my stuff without my permission. I know how to find you. I have my ways.
* I sell prints actually. But not here in DA. Just send me a note.
* Oh, I have Instagram too: www.instagram.com/loony_madnes…
* My Bengal cats have Instagram too! Check 'em out! www.instagram.com/luna_icarus
* My axolotls don't have Instagram. They're just not that 'sexy'... (And one of 'em has a pimple)